Stantec QA Engineer in Maharashtra, India
Primary Purpose of Job:
• Create Test ware - estimates, scenarios, cases, and data.
• Execute Tests (Manual and Automated), collate evidence and manage Defect reporting and tracking.
• Support more junior team members or lead a small team of more junior test engineers.
• Monitor team progress and communicate with stakeholders on test engineering status.
• Execute granular plans for test phases based on overall project plan to accommodate all tasks involved
• Participate in requirement analysis and static testing
• Identify and highlight discrepancies in specifications
• Create dependency matrices/ data matrices as deliverables from analysis/ scrum sessions
• Visualize, Identify, and communicate long terms risks with project/ test approach
• Minimum 2yrs of experience.
• Aptitude to learn tools/apps/processes/domains.
• Should Experience in working on multiple projects of 6 months duration or more with global teams have exposure to Agile methodologies,
• Automation hands-on and knowledge is preferrable.
• Hands on experience of working in agile projects and knowledge of Test Management tools (e.g. JIRA)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: QA/Testing
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!