Stantec Mechanical Engineer Mining in Maharashtra, India
Stantec is a leader in global infrastructure, water resource development, Buildings, Mining, Oil and Gas providing engineering design and remediation, construction, procurement, program management, and technology solutions for the environmental, water, wastewater, energy and power markets of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific region.
Stantec is looking for Mechanical Engineer who can contribute to the ongoing growth of Stantec ResourceNet India Private Ltd by providing technical expertise in Mechanical discipline. Mechanical Engineers (within the Energy & Resources Division of Stantec) focus on the design, construction, operation and maintenance of machines and mechanical systems for engineering projects on mine sites. They check existing sites and systems for upgrades, and create drawings and schematics of projects using computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD 3D & MicroStation 3D (Bentley) suite of software.
A Career Level 4 Mechanical Engineer carries out mechanical engineering assignments of limited scope and complexity. Under the general direction of a senior engineer, this role is responsible for a small project or part of a project or operation requiring a sound knowledge of mechanical engineering. Assist with preparing proposals and cost estimates. Work is completed under general supervision. Participate in local professional organization.
Mechanical Engineer Mining
• B.E. Mechanical Engineering;
• 8 to 10 years of relevant industrial experience.
• 2D and 3D design experience using Software applications.
o Autodesk AutoCAD
o AutoDesk Revit
o Bentley MicroStation
o Bentley OpenPlant Modelling will be an additional advantage
• Knowledge and project experience of working and delivering in a BIM environment.
• Knowledge and project experience of working and delivering using Common Data Environments like Bentley ProjectWise and Autodesk BIM 360.
• Should be good team player.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Fully competent in all conventional areas of subject matter or functional area.
• Devises new solutions to problems encountered.
• Good knowledge of other engineering discipline needs and interfaces.
• Advanced presentation skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!