Stantec Graphic Designer in La Hulpe, Belgium
At Stantec, we believe that growing into a great consulting services company happens from the inside out. We are constantly looking for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess and demonstrate determination, team spirit and a drive to do the extraordinary.
Stantec’s Belgium office is the seat of the International Division unit which includes the Center of Expertise in Communication and Stakeholder Engagement. At the Center, a multi-disciplinary team composed of digital campaign specialists, communication and visibility officers, social media and public relations officers and content editors, provides creative content support to projects and business development teams. Our main clients are international institutions, such as the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and EU bilateral donors. Our core expertise is communicating to communities about climate change adaptation, renewable energy and energy efficiency, as well as stakeholder’s engagement, including diplomacy, governance, and communication.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer
to join our international and dynamic Center of Expertise to support our growth and ambition in the sector of Communication, Visibility and Policy Outreach.
The Graphic Designer is supporting Projects Management and Business Development teams in the creation of visuals and infographics for projects and bids.
Assisting the existing Graphic Designer in the
• Layout and graphic design for different communication supports using In Design or Adobe Illustrator.
• Creation of infographics, graphs, Gant charts, etc.
• Creation of templates and layout, formatting of documents in Power Point and Word.
• Creation of online and printed materials: magazines, newsletters, banners, roll-ups, invitations, business cards, folders, posters, social media creative content.
What we offer
• Regular short assignments, specialising in communicating sustainable development goals, renewable energy, climate solutions and international projects all over the world.
Applicants should as a minimum have the following qualifications and demonstrate the following skills:
• BFA/BA in Graphic Design or relevant hands-on experience in editorial design, company brochure and marketing collaterals
• At least 5 years of general experience in graphic design marketing, branding, communication campaign or similar
• Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, as well as mailing tool such as Mailchimp
• Ability to work in a team and under the supervision of a senior designer
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple and complex project tasks
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and be resilient to stress
• Ability to understand clients’ needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including assertiveness)
• Excellent knowledge of English AND French (both spoken and written)
• Experience of print process & production
• Knowledge of EU visibility rules is an asset.
• Knowledge and collaboration experience with European Commission external aid activities is an asset.
A portfolio of work examples must be provided as Annex to the CV
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Business Development, Interns, Training
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So when we take on a project we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
In case of any questions please contact Thomas Léonard via email@example.com
Belgium, Belgium-La Hulpe