Stantec I&C QA/QC Inspector (Water Infrastructure) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Dubai is currently seeking QA/QC Inspector of a commission and instrumentation background to support on a construction supervision project on FEWA involving water pipelines, RO plants, and water reservoirs
Key accountabilities for this position include:
• As required by quality control program manual, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
• Provide administrative and technical direction to all quality control personnel - includes personnel administration and resolution of technical problems
• Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through safety management and contacting supervisory personnel.
• Supervise and administer safety/first aid and rescue squad activities including work assignments, personnel administration, staffing, training, etc.
• Oversee the conduct of work area surveillance inspections, property damage and personal injury investigations.
• Oversee the documentation of all accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities.
• Review documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures, and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
• Accompany all safety, health and insurance inspectors on tours.
• Assure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Experience developing and maintaining a safety program at a hazardous site
• Insure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
I&C QA/QC Inspector (Water Infrastructure)
•Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
•Experience working on water infrastructure, TSE, networks, water pipelines, RO plants, and water reservoirs.
•10 years related experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience on QA/QC
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
•Excellent computer skills
•A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
•The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
•Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
•A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
•Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec policies, procedures and working practices.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide. Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates