Stantec Graphic Designer (Maternity Leave Cover) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec is looking for a creative Graphic Designer for our Dubai office. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with good conceptual thinking and have a hands-on mentality.
The Graphic Designer will be working closely with members of the Marketing Resources & Communications Team and will help to reinforce the Stantec brand. They will also be responsible for providing visual communication solutions for proposals, project reports, and client outreach/marketing materials.
Further key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for layout and production of a variety of design projects such as proposals, organizational charts, diagrams, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, technical reports, and other print materials
• Liaising with Proposals and communications teams on all complementary aspects of submission content.
• Coordinating with Proposals teams to ensure timely completion and publication of submissions.
• Designing email newsletters and notifications
• Is comfortable working from templates and grids, and designing new materials within Stantec Brand Guidelines
• Has strong design capabilities and the ability to apply quality design concepts consistent with Stantec's brand identity
• Can show creativity in the production of promotional print materials
• Can oversee projects from beginning to end
• Will ensure all materials/projects are produced to specification on time and on budget
• Management / maintenance of the bidding graphics and image libraries.
• Additional duties, as required
- This is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
Graphic Designer (Maternity Leave Cover)
• Post-secondary education in Graphic Design plus at least 5 years of industry experience
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English
• Experience in the UAE specifically from Architecture/Engineering industry is an added advantage
• Highly proficient in the use of Adobe inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS-PowerPoint
• Strong design capabilities and the ability to apply design concepts consistent with Stantec's brand identity
• Ability to effectively present ideas and concepts to clients
• Ability to effectively balance priorities, multi-task, and manage time
• Experience creating infographics
• Time-management and communication skills
• Strength in video editing and using Adobe Premiere and After Effects, would be an advantage
Admin Support, Marketing Communication PR
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates