Stantec Electrical Engineer (Sewage Treatment Plant) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec is looking to hire a Electrical Engineer for a Sewage Treatment Plant in Dubai.
This role is for a project where the authority in Dubai is requiring the rehabilitation of an existing Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) to enable it to perform at its highest possible efficiency and to extend the plant to be able to receive and treat efficiently up to
around 435,000 m3 /day. The selected candidate shall have extensive experience working in local sewage treatment plant facilities along with a proven ability to manage and supervise the construction works and optimization of the operation process within the existing STP in accordance with the specification.
Rehabilitation / Repairing of Civil Works,
Extension of the Plant to around 175,000 m3/Day and
Rehabilitation of existing 260,000m3/Day STP
Electrical Engineer (Sewage Treatment Plant)
Each electrical engineer must have relevant degree from recognized university and must have thorough knowledge and work experience not less than 15 years in the equipment and control system within the sewage treatment plant. The candidate must also have full and complete knowledge of existing work system within Dubai Municipality sewage treatment plants.
• The candidate must also have thorough knowledge and work experience with different types of mechanical electrical equipment and instruments within the STPs and pumping station works he must also have thorough knowledge and experience in the design of infrastructure works.
• the candidate must have work experience in dealing with emergency works he must be able to deal with public and coordinate with various Dubai Municipality and other infrastructure authorities projects.
• strong computer skills in Microsoft Word excel and Primavera 3.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• capacity to make a decision.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Engineering Other
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates