Stantec Document Controller & Secretary (Arabic Speaker) in Doha, Qatar
Stantec Qatar is currently seeking a Document Controller for a construction supervision project of a Trunk Sewer and Terminal Pumping Station at Doha North.
Key Duties and Tasks:
• Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system.
• Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company's procedures for document control.
• Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
• Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
• Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions
• Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
• Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
• Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
• Manage and monitor the use of various form set ups among team members.
• Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
Document Controller & Secretary (Arabic Speaker)
•At least 10 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
• Diploma from accredited institution.
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
•Excellent computer skills
• Arabic Letter Writing Experience Mandatory
• Arabic-English bilingual
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.