Stantec Service Desk Analyst - Christchurch/Dunedin in Christchurch, New Zealand
Full time and/or Part time roles available. Start date late January - early February 2023
Full Time Roles:
• 2 x 9:30am to 6pm, Mon-Fri
• 1 x 6am to 2:30pm, Mon-Fri (or 2 x Part Time. Hours: 6am-11am, 9:30am-2:30pm)
We are now recruiting for a Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst to fill a permanent full-time role based in either our Christchurch or Dunedin office.
Working in a global team environment, you will ensure prompt resolution of incidents and requests, either by resolving them yourself or by taking appropriate action to ensure a happy resolution for your customers.
Our Service Desk Analysts own interactions from initiation through to resolution, ensuring the customer is kept informed all the way, and ensuring expectations are set and met. Working in a global team environment, you will ensure prompt resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, either by resolving them yourself, or by escalating them to a higher technical tier.
Service Desk Analyst - Christchurch/Dunedin
We require someone with a professional attitude, proven customer service skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic service desk environment providing quality support to our internal clients. The ideal candidates will possess:
• A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills, in order to deliver quality support to our customers by acting as their advocate and ensuring they are kept up to date.
• Effective time management, prioritization and multitasking skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• The confidence to learn quickly and work autonomously.
• Diverse knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems.
• A history of being punctual and dependable.
One to Two years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong focus on customer service is preferred. Alternatively, if you are looking for a career change and have excellent customer service and communication skills then apply now and tell us why you are passionate about IT.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: IT/IS
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development and wellbeing is ongoing.
• Flexible Working Arrangements – including school term contracts, job sharing or part time employment.
• Learning and Talent Development programs.
• Mentoring for you own development.
• Professional Memberships.
• Health Insurance | Income Protection Insurance | Life Insurance.
• Service Recognition Awards.
• Mental Health and Wellbeing programs and support.
• Employee Assistance Programs.
• Options to purchase additional leave.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity further or to view a position description, please contact Margaret McMeel on 09 580 4502 or 027 544 2930.
Applications close on Monday 5th December 2022.
The Stantec community unites approximately 26,000 employees working in over 400+ locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work
New Zealand-Christchurch, New Zealand-Dunedin