Stantec Project Coordinator/ Arabic Technical Writer (UAE National) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• In conjunction with the Project Management/Construction Supervision Team, the Quality/HSE team carry out necessary coordination and collaboration between disciples Engineers
• As required, this individual will provide active support and technical supervision of the site-based field audit and inspection function.
• Establish and maintain information and documentation flow among the Project Management Team, the contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Participate actively in the Management Team and take a lead role in the following:
• Participate actively in the documentation and reporting of contractual non-conformances and other related issues.
• Actively participate in site meetings and provide ongoing proactive support to the site management teams. Participate in Head Office support when required
• Ensure Administration Documents are carried out and filed with Document Controllers
• Coordinate works with Site Inspectors – MEP/Structural/Architectural/Landscape
• Assists Project Manager/ Project Director in establishing project construction management objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy.
• Works collaboratively with construction General Contractors to generate successful construction methodologies, systems, procedures that lead to optimal outcomes in time, cost and quality of built work.
• Responsible for preparing weekly progress reports and meeting minutes.
• Consistently and successfully deploys solutions for key accounts as assigned.
• Consistently adheres to and enforces internal Company processes and policies such as business and contracting rules.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate appropriate meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Conduct final inspections and assist with pay-out submittals
• Establish and maintain both electronic and hardcopy files to include all correspondence for stakeholder
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Other duties as requested from time to time by the Project Director.
Project Coordinator/ Arabic Technical Writer (UAE National)
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Educational background Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study (Arabic Degree required).
• Years of experience 3-5 Years
• Spoken languages. English
• Fluent in Writing Arabic
• UAE National
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Engineering Other
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates